Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm alive...

Big shock, but yes, I am alive =)  Since August, we have been traveling (both together and individually) every single week until today.  And just for the record, I hate traveling...I am just not a "jet-setter" - although I feel like I do a good job of faking it.  I have slept about 10 nights per month in my own bed since August and that makes me very very sad.

So, even though I know a ton of exciting things have happened to our little family of three (don't get ahead of yourselves...the three is myself, Marc and the dog), I haven't been able to share them with you.  Over the next few weeks/months, I hope to get caught up.  Here's a summary of some of the stuff we've been up to:
    • - We bought and moved in to our new home!
    • - Decorating our new home...this will take forever
    • - Heading home to see family and friends over Halloween
    • - Our amazing Thanksgiving in Fiji
    • - Vegas and seeing "O" for the first time
    • - Our first Christmas at the Treehouse
Bear with me.  My first task is going to be trying to capture what I can of some form of Christmas spirit...I'm going to start with trying to put up some Christmas decorations in our house (they are still in the basement today...and Christmas is less than 2 weeks away).

At least I take some comfort in knowing I'm not alone...it seems like a lot of people have a case of of the "bah humbugs" this year...although I don't know if that should be comforting or make me more sad.  C'mon, people...it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Are you buying it?  I'm faking...bah humbug =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena