Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Words with Friends...oh no...


Have ya'll found this game?  If you haven't, do NOT click the link below and download it for your phone.  If you're anything like me, you will become addicted and your productivity levels will drop significantly...


If you have found this game, send me your name so we can play!!!  I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours!

This is just one of the fun things I picked up while spending some time with family this weekend.  Thanks a lot, Kathy!!!  Now I have a new game to play that will not only feed my competitive side, but I feel as though I'm exercising brain muscles I haven't used in a while (I've never played Scrabble before...judge me).

I have also discovered playing this game can lead to marital disputes...so proceed with caution =)

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded it a long time ago but never had anyone to play with! I need to look up my name!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena