Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So many things...

I have so many things to update you on!!!

I'm sorry...I have so many things on which to update you!!!  (ending sentence in a preposition...)

However, I've had, like, zero time.  I for real wish that I could get an extra few hours out of the day, but alas, my time-machine broke in college and I haven't found anyone to fix it.

My goodness, I'm feeling sarcastic today =)

Anyway, here's my list of hopeful topics for the next few postings:
  • - Birthday weekend in San Diego with Crystal (SO much fun!!!)
  • - Easter Supper hosted by the Felices (again...SO fun!)
  • - Check in on my journey back to fitness (just had to...let's just say someone is down quite a few lb's)
  • - Visiting family in DC and seeing our Nation's Capital for the first time EVER
  • - Atlanta Wedding Weekend(s) EXTRAVAGANZA (hasn't happened yet...but I know I'll want to share!)
  • - Other general life updates =)  No...not pregnant.  Definitely not.
 And aside from these updates, I would also like to quickly state that my DWTS predictions have been spot on this season, even if I haven't had a chance to share with you.  However, today I'm torn.  I have a feeling either Romeo or Kendra will go home...but I also feel like Ralph could be in some trouble too.  This is the first week I actually don't want to see someone go so I'm actually really nervous.

As long as Kirstie and Hines make it to the finals, this lady will be a happy camper.  As far as I'm concerned, that third spot could seriously be taken by any of the other folks, however if we're going based on raw dance talent, Chelsea deserves it.  I'm just not sure who's voting for her!  And of course, my heart wants Ralph to stay in it, but his age is starting to show...and Romeo has been seriously surprising...I just don't know!

So there you have it - some topics that I'm hoping I get to share with you over the next couple of weeks.  Stay tuned and hope everyone is doing well!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I want to hear all about San Diego. I keep hoping you and/or Crystal will write about it. And did ya'll go to Pittsburgh for Easter? Fun! And 2 movies I want to talk about:
    1. We just watched "The Next 3 Days" with Russell Crow. A- the movie is awesome B - its set it Pittsburgh. Ryan kept talking about all the places he had been.
    2. I watched "Black Swan" last night...totally not what I expected...
    See you in 3 days - if I haven't reminded you of that enough...I am just so excited!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena