Thursday, September 6, 2012

I made him laugh...

I love dorky jokes.  Seriously.  The dorky-er, the better.

The other day, Marc was in the kitchen and asked if I wanted any grapes.  He was grabbing himself a snack, and because he's super polite, he was checking to see if I wanted some.

So I said "Yes...I'll take some gwapes". 

...to which his response was "Huh??"

...to which my response was "Have you ever heard the gwapes joke?"

Well, he hadn't, and I told it to him =)  I'm sure there are multiple variations of this joke, but this is version I told:
    • A duck walks into a bar and asks "Hey, you got any gwapes?"  The bartender responds "No...Sorry, I don't have grapes here."  So the duck leaves.
    •  
    • The next day, the duck walks back in and asks "Hey there...you got any gwapes?"  The bartender responds "No!  I don't sell grapes!  Stop asking me that."  And the duck leaves.
    •  
    • The next day, the duck walks back into the bar and asks "Hey...got any gwapes?"  The bartender, seriously annoyed, responds "No!  For the last time, I don't have grapes.  I don't sell grapes.  If you ask again, I'll staple your beak shut.  Stop asking!" So the duck leaves.
    •  
    • The next day, the duck walks back into the bar and asks "Hey there...you got any staples?"  The bartender responds "No...I don't have any staples"
    •  
    • So the duck asks "You got any gwapes?"
Dorky.  Yes.  But it made him laugh out loud and that made me super happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena