Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I heart girlfriends =)


Again, I have to be cheesy and sappy and give a shout out to my awesome girlfriends =)  Last night, we were supposed to have a DWTS-watching party (which I was looking forward to so I could write my synopsis and predict who was going home today!) and I hadn't seem these ladies in a while.

Sooo...we open a bottle of wine, eat some cheese and crackers (okay...a LOT of cheese!) and start chit chatting to catch up before we turn on the TV.

The next thing you know, it's 10:30, we've gone through half a block of cheddar, a whole bottle of wine and we haven't even left the kitchen!  And you know what?  I think that's better than watching some silly TV show about dancing celebrities =)

So, shout out to those of you who were there last night =)  I had a blasty blast and it was great to catch up!  Sorry I have no synopsis to provide for today, but I think my soul is much more fulfilled this way =)

Maybe I'll have a chance to catch up before the results show tonight, but if not, stay tuned to next week when I may (or may not) provide my "expert" opinion on those who survived to dance another week.  But I would totally be up for another girl pow wow too =)

Love ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena