Saturday, May 12, 2012

Polly vs. Stairs

Here's a cute (at least I think it's cute) video of Polly's first experience with the stairs at the Treehouse:
Awww...

What's so funny about this is that there are stairs at our house, but these really freaked her out for some reason!  It's probably because these stairs are open in the back, so you can see straight down.  They're also a little higher than the stairs at our house.

She did finally make it down though:
I should note that these videos are from our first weekend in the Treehouse back in April.  For some reason, I haven't been able to connect my phone to my computer as a storage device (lame, Samsung!).

Hope you enjoyed =)

1 comment:

  1. OH Polly! That whimper was pathetic...did she come down on her own or did Marc have to carry her? And YES - so precious!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena