Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You're Welcome, Earth.

If you've ever thought about taking the plunge and purchasing a Dyson, the time is now.  Do it.  They're having a 20% off sale for all of their products through May 13th. 

I'd been yearning for a Dyson ever since we got Polly, and now that we have one, my life has tremendously improved...in terms of cleanliness =)  We bought the DC23 Animal Canister (the newest version is the DC39...we missed this version by about 2 weeks!!!) and life has never been the same.
I have two complaints about this vacuum:
  • 1.  It makes me feel like I was living in a world of filth - the amount of gunk this thing picks up is IN.SANE.
  • 2.  It makes me hate vacuuming with all other forms of vacuum.  For real...I loathe other vacuums and totally judge them for sucking (or should I say...not sucking enough).
Seriously.  We took our old Dirt Devil to the Treehouse, and now I hate using that ratty old machine.  But I feel like buying a Dyson for a second home is slightly insane...but let's revisit that issue in a year.

20% off all Dyson products for Mother's Day.  If you've ever wanted to get one, do it now.

You're welcome, Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. I have always wanted a Dyson and 20% is such a good deal, but our vaccuum isn't that old and I feel bad replacing it. It probably doesn't do nearly as good a job as a Dyson, but I can't let it go just yet. (I think its only 2 years old). We do need a pet type though with all the kitty hair flying around. It gets a little crazy sometimes. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena