Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beauty


My beautiful friend got married two weeks ago, and the whole thing was an incredible showcase of her artistic talents and attention to detail.

Some highlights:
Cute gifts for the bridal party!

She wanted to make sure we had enough nourishment to get through the night =)
I was basically obsessed with all the little details.  Check out her amazing hairpiece!

I loved the birdcage veil!
The dress - stunning and so "her".  It was whimsical and classic and contemporary all at the same time.

Wish I had a better picture of this, but I love this one of Annie and her dad - I love how he's looking at her =)
Since I was in the wedding party, I, unfortunately, don't have pictures of the ceremony.  But here are a few shots of the details from reception - I wish I had captured more!!

Annie had Nothing Bundt Cakes do her wedding cake, and I thought it was so cute!
Centerpieces were trophies with vintage boxes and cotton and hydrangeas.  I adore!
Not sure you noticed that little gem hanging out behind the trophy...but each table had a bundt cake (all different flavors) that you could serve yourself, family style!  I was VERY thankful to be at a table with the double chocolate fudge cake =)
Yummy!
Overall, this was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to.  I was so thankful to be a part of it, and I'm so looking forward to celebrating many anniversaries with these two.

Happy wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena