Sunday, August 26, 2012

There's a cat in that bag!

...and I guess I should let it out =)
Yep - that's a picture of our current home...which is up for lease...because we are MOVING!

After living in Denver for almost 3 years, we decided to make it official by buying a home =)  We close this week and we are so so excited!

Unfortunately, I plan to keep this entire process very private and secret, so I will not be sharing any other details...

...uh, just kidding =)

Stay tuned for more updates and pictures (if you're interested), and I hope you have a great week!!!  I know I'll have a hard time focusing =)

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! I am so glad its public!!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures and details! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena